Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2007

So you think I know nothing about football?

Guess who is winning in The Bloggers Cup


Well I'm making the most of this while I can. (nothing watching the gloater fall flat on his face in round three, enjoy it, Cecilia, Hamish, Dane, Jacob and co.)

I'm in the Bloggers Tipping comp, and I'm top after two rounds. We've already had desperate attempts to regain points, change scores etc etc.

Anyway it won't last and winners are grinners and I only blog when I'm winning as the chant goes.

I did win one other tipping competition in my life. Brisbane Adelaide AFL Grand Final..everyone tipped Brisbane to win bar one guy who said Adelaide by 7 points. So I said Adelaide by 8...of course they won by maybe 30 points so I won....and I have to say this from a guy who has never watched a game of AFL in my life....needlesstosay I milked that for all it was worth.

No comments: