Pages

Friday 26 October 2007

Friday Shorts

A-League player watch
Local Football
This week's games
Aussie dropped for a Kiwi!
Kossie back on fired-up already


Canberra's Kaz Patafta is left out of Melbourne Victory's 15 man squad for tonight's game against Perth. I'm not happy with that. I want to see more of Kaz.

Nikolai Topor-Stanley says, "the travel through Asia is taking a heavy toll on my body and fitness.But my aim was to play as much football as possible so I'm pleased with how things are going," and he added, "morale is low in the Glory camp, we're not winning games and it's depressing."

Woden Valley are sending a team to the former Matilda Ali Foreman run Dane Cup in Denmark next year. Former Tottenham physio Ed Hollis and former Socceroo George Kulscar are involved in coaching running the side.

As Nearpost takes over the world we're on the radio this week see podcasts below,and we're on www.channelvision.com.au later today. See me on the web...and no laughing. I've a face for a blog and radio...TV well I never asked for it..honest!

FoxSports Simon Hill will launch the Nearpost radio show in early December. We are delighted and excited by Simon's support. If you are in town and would like an invite drop me an email. It's going to be full by early indications so get in quick, young and old players and non-players.

Celtic dropped free-scoring Scott McDonald this week....for a Kiwi, Chris Killen. Celtic lost to Benfica 1-0. Hope you learnt from that Mr. Strachan.

John Kosmina is back. The promotion machine is on fire already. Talking on FoxSport last night, Kossie had the panel cringing, laughing, thinking. Love him or hate him (is that to strong) Kossie has strong views, and his teams take on a bit of his personality and my god Sydney need that.

I'm glad he's back and can't wait to enjoy the Sydney ride. It's going to be passionate, fiery and exciting. And that's just if they lose....can't wait.

No comments: