Pages

Friday 2 November 2007

Carl Valeri writes from Tuscany


Carl Valeri writes on life in Serie B, Socceroos dilemma, the coming Tuscan winter and how his brother Matt makes him laugh!

Hello Guys

The last few weeks have been great for the club. We beat Pisa who are fisrt on the ladder and drew with Lecce, away. I got my 4th yellow card, meaning I am suspended for the game against Avellino on Saturday.

I am pretty upset about that because it's a very important game for us.

If we are able to get three points we will be on 17 points and our target before christmas is 25 points. However I do need the break, I am pretty tired.

Since I have the weekend off I thought it would be a good time to take the anti flu vaccine, I am kinda regretting it cos I am feeling pretty ill haha. But it will help protect me during the cold winter..I hope!

We smashed Pisa, we didnt just beat them, we played really well. Against Lecce we weren't so good. We equalised in the 95th min so it was a golden point for us as not many teams get any points at Lecce.

Socceroos v Nigeria
I am hoping to be selected for the game against Nigeria but at the same time I am a bit worried as I will miss a leauge game against Ascoli and my club will not be happy.

Serie B doesnt stop for the international weekend so I dont even know if Grosseto will let me go, of course I would love to, but I dont want to get in the middle of things, so I'm going to let Grosseto and the FFA sort it out.

It is freezing here..I really feel the first cold days, so I have my beanie and gloves on for training everyday and the heating in my apartment turned up high haha.

I hate being cold.

There is so much wind here too, hopefully its just a bad couple of weeks as normally its still pretty nice here this time of year.

And I saw my brother Matt, on www.channelvision.com. That was good, he makes me laugh!

Ciao

Carl.


No comments: