Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Sally Shipard in the media scrum with David:)


You can catch Beckham on the ABC tonight at 9.25pm But Matildas star Sally Shipard will get a closer look next week at the Sydney FC Beckham game.

Matildas Star Sally Shipard writes,

"I'm actually involved in some media work 'experience' through FFA next week. Which should be very interesting. Fingers crossed I get to be within a few hundred metres of the great David Beckham hahaha."

Matilda's Star Sally Shipard writes,

"I have been working quite a bit recently!

Both in finance at the AIS and at Parliament (a clothing store in Canberra) so I have been flat out.

I'm actually going to Wagga, (NSW) tomorrow (home town), for a primary school presentation. Im to talk about goal setting:-) so that should be fun!!!

Then I'm heading up to Newcastle to train with the girls up there as I'm representing the Newcastle Jets womens team in the 'showcase' games before the a-league matches on the 25th, 9th and 16th of december!!!

So those games should be a great opportunity for us!

Caitlin Munoz and Amy Chapman are also taking part in these games. So we will be obvioulsy doing our bit for the mighty capital:-)

The 442 road trip has been put on the back burner, I think a few of the organisers or sponsors for the event were dragging the chain.

But now it kind of worked out well because the game this weekend over-lapped!

I'm staying in Sydney after the game in Newcastle and will be attending the David Beckham game.yay!

I'm actually involved in some media work 'experience' through FFA. Should be very interesting. Fingers crossed I get to be within a few hundred metres of the great David Beckham hahaha.

There has been talk of a national league, for the women of course. Who knows when a sponsor will jump on board to fund it?

Assuming somthing begins next year:-) Fingers crossed once again!!!

bye Sal.


2 comments:

Hamish Alcorn said...

Are there partial team lists posted somewhere for the Girls A-League Games? Obviously I want to know who's playing for the Roar. I will so be there.

Eamonn said...

clearly top secret so far, but I'll try and find the lists today