Pages

Thursday 14 February 2008

Is this what you think?

Canberra A-League, hmmn I'd like to see it but...
But I just don't know if it could work.
It's been tried before.
There is no money in Canberra to support a team.
There is no political or business will in this town.
The Brumbies and Raiders struggle the crowds are fickle.
Canberrans don't support sport.

If you're from Canberra or surrounding regions reading this, I assume you're a football fan.

How many of the above statements come into your head when you think about an A-League side in Canberra?

If you are from further afield, same question applies.

I shall return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read this blog and thats all i hear when i mention an A Team from Canberra. The days of the Cosmos are gone get over it. Its time to move on and push this as hard as possible as I think we need a team in the big A. Nothing ventured nothing gained and i think it will work as football in Canberra is on the rise.

Eamonn said...

Football in Canberra is on the rise...Eamonn to that:)

A team in the big A..I love your thinking