Pages

Saturday 16 February 2008

Why I want Newcastle Jets to win..

bandwagon


Because I have a ticket for the Grand Final. Can't wait..even before the Semi.
And I reckon the atmosphere will be that bit more special for a Jets/Mariners final.

It will be close but my head says the Roar by one but my heart wants the Jets!

Don't miss it today, this will be the most passionate emotional semi-final we've had.

Adelaide/Mariners didn't fill the stadium on Season 1, last year Kossie set the place alive after penalties Adelaide/Newcastle, but again there were big gaps on the terraces.

Novacastrians are a passionate lot, and they love their football, their town. Either way it will be an emotional roller coaster.

Full house, Asia and a Grand Final on the line. Joel Griffiths, Mark Bridge and James Holland, Robbie Kruse, Reinaldo and Craig Moore. And don't forget Danny Tiatto:)

SBS can whinge about the quality, me I'm in football heaven.

No comments: