Pages

Sunday 3 August 2008

Sign-up ideas I've received.

People have been suggesting a heap of things so I'll list as many as I can remember.

Probably the first question is:
Would you like to see an A-League team in Canberra. y/n.

If yes, then just $200 will get you a team.

Often people ask what will I get? I say a team..then the tickets and money back guarantee.

Target people who have already been to Socceroos Matildas A-League Overseas or who watch football on the tv.

Target small business, registered clubs to buy a membership for themselves, their business or as a gift.

Posters at club grounds, sign-up sheets at club grounds (need to be careful with credit details if people agree to sign-up at the ground.)

Walk around on Sat/Sunday morninga at your or any club.

Organise sign-ups in Civic and other shopping centres.

Banners on Road bridges.

Posters at work, uni and your school, with web address tear off slips at the bottom.
On myspace, facebook, txt, any webbased site etc.

A couple of young guys have come up with some crazy ideas. As long as it's legal and brings no disrespect to the bid, people of football then go for it.

Add to the list or email me and I'll do it.


No comments: