Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Canberra A-League: Is this it?

Yesterday I was at a meeting at the Hermitage in Canberra. Nice restaurant, nice meeting.

And I believe it was the day when the Canberra A-League bid was sealed. I think we are now unstoppable.

Of course I can't reveal more at this stage but within two weeks, maybe less, I expect to hear the news spread widely.

For me, yesterday, in terms of the history of and the development of Canberra football it could rank as our greatest ever day. A big call. Time will tell.

And to guarantee you can join the fun, Nov 6th with Ned Zelic and more, invites first to all foundation members, so join up now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon people pull your finger out this is it. Now or never

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this pulls through and Players like Dustin Wells can get a decent run in the A-League and show how good we are.