Pages

Monday 20 April 2009

Twitteroo: Blogging only shorter!

I'm so over blogging. The length of the posts are almost thesis like to my tiny brain....so I've joined Twitter...I'm a Twitteroo of course and you can follow me if you wish..whatever that means.

Just thought we should have some Canberra football twit on Twitter.

Anyway Tuesday on the Nearpost:

Nationally:
Burton Albion(indulge me it's my home town and they need one point to make it to the Football League in England for the first time ever.... will they make it?
A-League Draw.
ACL.
Lozza Mckinna and Matt Simon
and of course Russ Gibbs and Michella Bertrand take you through the whole thing

Locally:
Russ gives up the run down on the opening day of the Canberra Premier League
And FFA Tech Director Han Berger speaks to us..errr that's an exclusive I suppose but heck we ain't that precious about our interviews!

Type rest of the post here

1 comment:

Trevor and Amy said...

Hi Nice Blog. Saw you'd joined Twitter and followed me. Like you I'm a blogger who has recently joined Twitter and is considering its attributes over 'traditional' blogging.

Anyhow. My team (Wolves) have just got promoted to the Premiership, so I'm understandably cock-a-hoop at the moment. Foxtel calls - especially with the Ashes this summer/winter!

I'm aftraid I can't indulge you with Burton Albion. I've got a great friend who's a Cambridge United supporter, so (apologies) I'll be hoping you get thrashed by Torquay on Saturday and they get a decent result to pip you to the post!

Cheers
...
Trev