Pages

Friday 14 August 2009

No guts no glory!

Due to the increasing abuse of my goodself and others, by AnonyMOUSE, I deleted all comment capabilities.

However comments are now back. But before the abusers dash to their keyboard..please note..all ANONYMOUS posters, good or bad will be blocked.

Why?

Because despite what some think I couldn't careless if you read my blog or not!

And I'm sick of waking up to abusive posts about individuals in the Canberra region.

Besides how can you abuse me when my posts are always well thought out, excellently crafted, and highly intelligent insights on the world of football.

So if I upset you in the name of World Peace or should that be pieces, a big Greg Inglis/Barry Hall to you ..and my advice is don't read this blog. Simple!

1 comment:

Hamish Alcorn said...

Completely agree re: anonymous posters. Even if they're not nasty, It's just better if there's an actual person to relate to.