Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Fox Sports: Thai's can still qualify - possibly favourites to as well!

Now I know Australia won last night but Fox Sports continue to suggest this was Thailand's last chance.

They must win - or get a draw to stay alive was the verdict from Australia's best football commentator, Simon Hill. Simon is always on the ball, pretty much always correct on this stuff so I was surprised when he went down this line again and again.

Well I reckon Thailand are not only right in the mixer - they are my favourites to take the second spot.

If they beat Oman - not impossible - and Australia beat Saudi Arabia - not impossible, guess waht Thailand go through.

And we need them in the second phase to get two wins!

Just thought I let everyone know. Not like Fox Sports Football to get this stuff sooooo wrong!

No comments: