Pages

Friday 24 July 2009

Fiona Crawford: the real deal.

Over the last couple of years I've had many emails from followers of the W-League and football played by women and girls in general, and I think this reflects the growing numbers who play and watch football played by women.

And of course their lack of ability to get stuff about the game they play, watch and love.

There are many media outlets who cover the W-League without any real passion across the country, in my view, so when I belatedly came across Fiona Crawford on FourFourTwo and Goal.com I realised times are changing, even if it is slowly.

But it was Fiona's more broader writing on www.footballfix.com.au that intrigued me further.

So get off my blog all you followers of football played by women, I'm an imposter, a fraud, Fiona Crawford is the real deal.

That's where I'll be heading for my W-League fix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a great site. If you want one with real information go to http://users3.jabry.com/auswomensfootball/